Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Week 8- in all its glory!

I say semi sarcastically... this is the roughest preggo time for me, i'm SICK. I started taking b6/unisom to help me to NOT throw up all the time. It has helped quite a bit. I've gone from requiring ER hydration to just being constantly queasy which is a definate improvement. I was really starting to get discouraged. Its amazing how your health going south can affect a person psychologically. Anyway, here's what's going on with the baby right now!

The embryo is reactive to its environment inside the amniotic sac where it swims and moves. Hands and feet can be seen. At the end of week 8, the embryonic period is over and the fetal stage begins.


this is again from the wpclinic.org website. Here's a picture. Notice the profound differences from LAST WEEK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know all about the insane sickness! Definitely stinks and makes it hard to run after a toddler all day!

Also, I love the weekly updates that are available now...it makes me wonder though, how anyone could consider having an abortion, just because.

Rebecca K. said...

OH, i KNOW! isn't that insane??? i mean, how astronomical the growth of my baby is, and that all that info is just readily available out there... its SUCH a miracle!!!