Sunday, July 26, 2009

babies!!!

birth story is still forthcoming, but thought i'd post some pics :-)
these were taken by Sherronna and James when the came to visit yesterday, 3 days old for the twins. I posted these because they are WAY nicer than my pictures but i'll still post my original pics when i post my birth story, if that might ever happen.... :-) Anyway, Asher is the baby in the red. He was born second and is the biggest, his birth weight being 7 lbs 13 oz. Elliott is the cutie in the blue. He was born first, and is the shrimpy one at 7 lbs even. We are not yet sure if they are identical. They appear to be identical, with a few minor differences, likely attributable to being nearly a pound different in weight, but we could easily find out as the weeks go on that they are fraternal. We will most likely do a dna test just to make sure, as it makes a big difference medically for their future :-) Anyway, wanted to post this quick since i had a second...




11 comments:

Tamarra said...

oh.. they are so gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

congratulations.

Teresa Loop said...

OMG! I've been MIA from Willow Traders for awhile, I didn't know you were having TWINS!!! They are just perfect!! Congrats!!!!

emelyn said...

ooh!! Rebecca, I'm so so so happy for you!! CONGRATS to all of you and your two beautiful blessing!

Unknown said...

congratulations- absolutely precious

rachaelwood said...

OMG, they are beautiful! I can't believe how big they are! You are truley blessed to have such good sized twins!

ellen s. said...

yeah! they are so cute...congrats!

Anonymous said...

They are so Beautiful!!I knew there had to be something big going on to keep you from the MB!
Congrats!

Melonie said...

Oh they are just perfect!! Plus I'm partial to Elliott's;) Huge Congrats to all of you!!

TanishaRenee said...

Congratulations Rebecca, your boys are beautiful! They were BIG for twins!

scrappin{jewlz} said...

Congratulations Rebecca!! They are so cute!!